To transform the way Indian music is presented, taught and learnt by
- Educating the mass on Swaratmik music – music where mindfulness merges with melody,
- Evangelizing Swaratma as the institution that upholds and enables presentation of Swaratmik music,
- Enrolling musical talents, aspiring and practicing musicians and teachers, especially from under-privileged classes to be groomed as musicians offering Swaratmik music, at the Swaratmik Sangeetashram,
- Enabling music lovers and practitioners in adoption and application of methods and practices in learning and presenting of Swaratmik music through formal curriculums in atma-gyan along with swara- gyan and
- Edifying musicians affiliated to and groomed at the Sangeetashram, through concerts across genres in Indian music.